How do companies offer Website Design and Development services?
Although most business owners don’t like their website projects to be outsourced, web development agencies don’t necessarily handle all of these services internally. The fact is, many IT companies outsource to save money, streamline their work processes, and meet deadlines.
These are some of the most commonly found website design and development services, products, and customizations provided by web design agencies:
- LMS (Learning Management System)
- User Interface (UI) Design
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Web Portals,
- System for bookings, reservations, and availability of rooms
- Integration of social media – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+.
- Email Newsletter
- A mobile-friendly website
- Printer-Friendly Website
- Client area and password-protected pages
- Software for web applications and businesses
- App for iPhone / Mobile Application
- Portfolio Showcase
- Web Hosting
- Web Site Maintenance
- Map Integration
- Content Management System
- Online Shopping Cart / Ordering System / Payment System
- Event Booking System
- Event Calendar
- System for managing documents
- Membership System
- Blog / News Management
- Business Directory / Listings
- Integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Every business owner wonders what affordable web design and development agencies offer to help them grow. It is common for local website design companies to charge extremely high rates. Thunder Web Lab designs and develops professionally functioning websites that are affordable and ensure a return on investment for your business. Let’s talk about how we can help you build and/or grow your digital presence together.