What are some of the services that firms provide in terms of website design and development?
One thing to keep in mind is that web development firms do not always handle all of these services in-house. While most business owners dislike having their website projects outsourced, the fact is that many IT firms do so to save money, streamline their processes, and meet deadlines.
Here’s a rundown of some of the most typical website design and development services, products, and modifications offered by web design firms:
- Content Management System
- Shopping Cart / Online Ordering System / Online Payments
- Event Booking System
- Event Calendar
- Document Management System
- Membership System
- Blog / News Management
- Business Directory / Listings
- Booking / Reservations / Availability System
- Social Media Integration — Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, etc.
- Email Newsletter
- Mobile-optimized Website
- Printer-Friendly Website
- Password-Protected Pages / Client Area
- Web Application / Business Software
- Mobile Application / iPhone App
- Portfolio Showcase
- Web Hosting
- Web Site Maintenance
- Map Integration
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Integration
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- User Interface (UI) Design
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Web Portals
Every business owner asks what low-cost web design and development services are available to assist them to expand their company. The majority of local website design providers charge exorbitant fees. At DigitalChores, we design professional-looking, functional websites at reasonable prices that generate a profit for your company. Let’s talk about if we’d be a good fit to help you create and/or grow your digital presence.